Social Denomination: Begihandi Kultur Elkartea
Commercial Name: Getxophoto International Image Festival
Registered Office: Amezti 6, 5-5, 48991 Getxo, Bizkaia
Domain name: getxophoto.com
The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE ), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website. Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the provider's website.
The provider is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside it. From the client's website it is possible that it is redirected to the content of third-party websites. Given that the provider cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question. The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. of the provider. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene the legislation national, or international, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately. This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it works properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
Protection of personal data
The provider is deeply committed to complying with Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
– Data of the person in charge of the treatment.
– Processed data.
– File in which they are stored.
– Purpose of the treatment.
– Obligation or not to provide them, as well as the consequences in case of not providing them.
– About the rights of every user and the procedure to exercise them.
Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has the express and prior authorization from them.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative conflicts or related to its use the Courts of Bizkaia.
The sending of unsolicited mass mail or unsolicited mail (SPAM) directed to email accounts used on this website is prohibited.
It is forbidden to use this website for commercial purposes or in an inappropriate way for its own purpose.
The user will not be able to access the website in a way that damages, deteriorates, renders useless or overloads the services and / or the information offered.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Begihandi Kultur Elkartea communicates that:
– In accordance with Article 5 of the aforementioned Law, it is reported that the data entered in the forms will be stored in an automated file, owned by Begihandi Kultur Elkartea, which guarantees the security measures required by law.
– The user grants express, free, informed and unequivocal consent to the collection and processing of their data by getxophoto.com, not being able at any time to sell or transfer said data to third parties outside the organization of getxophoto.com. The purpose of the treatment of said data is to be able to inform about news, newsletters, advertising regarding getxophoto.com's own services.
– When the data is collected from the form and not from another open field such as contact email, it will be necessary to provide, at least, those fields marked with an asterisk, since otherwise, Begihandi Kultur Elkartea will not be able to accept or manage compliance with the established relationship.
– Begihandi Kultur Elkartea is responsible for the files and undertakes not to use the data for a different purpose for which they have been collected, nor to transfer them illegitimately to third parties. It also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent its treatment or unauthorized access as established by current regulations on data protection.
– Users will respond in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving by Begihandi Kultur Elkartea the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false or erroneous data, without prejudice to the other actions that may proceed in right.
– The Site grants the user at all times the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the affected party regarding their own personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/99 on the Protection of Personal Data of December 13 and the Security Regulation, for which the user must send it along with a copy of their ID to the address email@example.com
– The user who integrates their personal or professional data in this database expressly and unequivocally accepts the possibility of receiving communications from getxophoto.com. If you do not wish to receive commercial communications, you can unsubscribe in the "unsubscribe" section of the newsletter itself.